Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Open for Business!

I'm a happy, happy girl today.
Ever since I joined the Etsy community months ago I dreamed of selling my cards, headbands, jewlery, etc on their site. Yesterday my "dreams became reality" sniff sniff...JUST KIDDING ... No tears here...
Just happiness and excitement.
Two of my best friends have beautiful Etsy shops, and I've made a new "online" friend with another woman who has a beautiful site as well. So I've got lots of friends to turn to when I need help!


Here are some great Etsy shops ...

Mine! ellarye

My girl Kristin's shop...We have been friends almost since birth, and our families grew up together. Now she's one of my dearest friends, (shes recieved many a tearful late night phone call from me!)
and she also has a booming photography business (Shes super-woman, basically)
HatBox87

I attended Moody Bible Institute in downtown Chicago (one of the very best experiences of my life!) and this beautiful lady was my R.A. Ilene also lived directly across the hall from me, so we shared many fun and exciting "college" experiences. I'll always love her, shes creative like me and loves the Lord like me! :)
Much Love-illy

I met Mindy through her beautiful blog and that linked me up to her shop. She is a D-I-Y queen and I love that about her. Shes also a wonderful mommy and an amazing godly woman. Mindy has been a huge source of inspiration as I've opened my shop...and shes answered many of my questions!
Marigold Road

Very new to this...but I'm excited and I hope ellarye will really take off.

Lots of Love,


Photobucket

1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

yay for new links and for your new shop. also thanks for the shoutout, friend. love you too!