Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ellarye

I'm excited to get my Etsy shop up and running. I've been a stalker of Etsy for many months now and I'm looking forward to finally becoming a part of it.
Currently I'm in the process of getting my starting inventory up...in between taking care of kids, housework, cooking, laundry, work, and oh yah...time for myself too!
Eventually I'd be estatic if ellarye evolved into custom invitations too. I'm learning how to do wedding invitations and of course baby annoucements, shower invites, and party invites as well. I'll keep you updated.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Emily xoxo

2 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

woohoo!! this is exciting!! can't wait to see what you come up with, pretty lady.

also loving the new banner!!!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous girl, creative just like you! So be sure to KEEP it up! I subscribed so i can't wait to see what you come up with!