Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rainbows

Rainbows ... is there anything more beautiful than a rainbow?
A brilliant splash of beaming colors spread across the sky.
Genesis 9:12
"And God said: This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember my covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh."

((Thank you Lord!))

No matter what the world calls the symbol of a rainbow, we know what God intended it to be. A covenant between Him and us... isn't it amazing that the God who created the Universe also created a beautiful rainbow to give us peace of mind that He will never again flood the earth.

Colors are amazing...beautiful...thank you Lord for giving us colors to look at (He could have created everything in black and white!) and eyes to see them.
Here are a few of my favorite "rainbow" images...

 Can I grab a slice, please?



now thats how I'd like my living room to look...


but this isn't how I'd like my hair to look!


did you know they even make gummy bears in all those colors?


Beautiful!


A rainbow-themed party...my girls would love that!


Fruit = God's natural candy!



Beautiful wedding cake...


Now thats just silly...





What the heck is going on in this picture? It's hilarious!


Lets remember this...


Have a bright day xoxox


3 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

these pictures were inspiring and hilarious!! love 'em!!

and so excited you started a blog, friend! it'll be fun to keep up with you this way. miss you. :)

Emily said...

ILENE, i am in awe! i clicked on your picture above and i had NOOOOO idea you had a blog with a huge cult following (LOL) you are my IDOL right now! I just got into the whole blog scene about 4 days ago...I had no idea how cool blogs could be. Could you give me some tips? How did you get your blog sooo cute...did you have to pay for that stuff? im amazed by you, my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Love all that color =)