Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Come Summer Shopping with Me!

Join me in the land on make-believe. Lets go shopping!

First up . . . my 4 year old Elle.
Lets shop at Gap for her.
I worked at 2 different Gaps in highschool and college.
Even though my husband wont admit it,
I'm a prep at heart.
SHH!
Don't tell him.
 
GapKids Crochet Purple Sundress

GapKids Sunhat ... want it in my size!

GapKids Heart Sunglasses ...she would rock these!

GapKids White Crochet Sandals


Now... for my handsome hubby. This outfit would look a-mazing on him, not sure if he would wear it though!
I love American Eagles men's clothing.

American Eagle Mens White Button-Up

American Eagle Mens Jean Shorts. Would he wear these? MM..probably not.
Would I try to force him to? UM ..Yes.

American Eagle Mens Brown Leather Flip-flops

American Eagle Mens Braided Leather Necklace
I think he would wear this.

Now for my lil' 16 month old peanut. Rielynn. I love love love Old Navy's childrens clothing, not to mention its affordable. My kids wear gobs of Old Navy.


Old Navy Baby Floral Sundress


Old Navy Baby Floral Sunhat. LOVE. LOVE.


Old Navy Baby Floral Sandals.
What a cute cute outfit.
I think that dress is on sale for 9 bucks.I might have to get out of the land of make believe and go get it for her.
EXCEPT ... our local Old Navy closed last year! I was traumatized.

AND NOW ... the main event. :)

ME.

I've make-believe shopped at American Eagle as well. Here's my make-believe haul.


American Eagle Women's Navy Summer Top


American Eagle Women's Jean Cutoffs


American Eagle Women's silver cuff


American Eagle Women's Sunglasses


American Eagle Women's Pearl Drop Necklace


American Eagle Womens Silver and White Sandals


This was a fun post. I've seen other mommies do these imaginary shopping trips and I wanted to try it. Now, if I only had the  $2,000 all this cute summer clothing would cost me, we'd be alll set!
Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend! I worked at Gap toooo!!! Ahh I love it =]

ON is my all time favorite store to shop at for clothes! We dont have a local one either. I have to drive 1.5 hours to get to the nearest one. ON flip flops used to be my favorite. But I loved the ones 3 or 4 years ago before they changed them to what they are now. I do still wear them though, cause Im loyal =]

Ashley said...

oh my GOODNESSS these are too adorable! I need a kiddo to dress up! My wallet would go crazy...hahaha!

Jami said...

Just stumbled on your blog. So cute! I love that GAP kids sun hat ;)

Anna said...

Omgsh, do they make that purple dress in adult size? I want! The old navy one is on my wishlist, too!

Unknown said...

Hi Emily!! Just saw Ambrosia's spotlight on your blog!! Welcome to this fun and addicting place!! Love your design already! And I see that you enjoy mama blogs... you'll just have to come visit me then! :)

p.s. the heart sunglasses are SO CUTE!

ailinh said...

I looove Gap! Especially GapKids!

I'm Jenn said...

This is so so cute! how fun :) cute blog! hope you'll stop by mine sometime! xo